I'm going to try something a little different this week, and make an effort to take a photo of our dinners this week to post next week! If you follow me on Instagram, #eatmooredinner is nothing new. My creative, hashtag savvy friend Rachel came up with it, and I use this tag for all of our dinner posts. I'm carrying it over to the blog and will hopefully have some tasty photos and recipes to share next week!
When I meal plan, I typically plan for 4-5 specific meals. We almost always go out for dinner at least one night during the weekend and one of our at home dinners is usually something I quickly throw together with whatever we have on hand or have to use up! On my meal plan list, I also have a section for Will, a section for Kate and a section for us. Here are my extras that I'm making this week.
- Hummus + veggie whole wheat wraps (for school lunches)
- No Bake Energy Bites
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini
- Mango + Kale with Ginger
- Superhero Greens with Chicken (from the Little Foodie cookbook)
- Pump Some Iron Beef puree (also from the Little Foodie Cookbook)
- Lentil Salad with Mustard and Tomatoes
- Mini Fritattas with Sausage and Veggies (recipe adapted from Skinnytaste)
If you are in need of more meal planning inspo, Real Simple has a daily e-mail that you can sign up for with a recipe of the day. It's a great way to try out new recipes or get out of a rut. Sign up HERE. (#notsponsored- just sharing a good resource because I love it!)