- Small cup of plain Greek yogurt with pomegranate seeds, a few crushed pistachios and a drizzle of honey
- Sliced apple/celery with 2 tablespoons peanut or almond butter
- Cucumber slices dipped in mashed avocado with lime juice and sea salt
- White bean hummus with vegetable dippers (cucumber, bell pepper, celery)
- Kale chips
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Grapefruit (it's especially delicious this time of year when it's in season)
- Frozen grapes- these are so delicious and have the consistency of mini, bite sized sorbets!
Do you have any other healthy snacks that you love? Send them my way and I'll add them to this list. I'll link this post in the snacks section of my recipe tab.